Various Dive Tables

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a4lod

Reaction score
I recently received my intro Nitrox certification. When I wrote the test, I used TDI's Nitrox tables with US Navy tables; however I use PADI tables. Is it possible to do this? I really don't want to buy new tables if I do not have to. Comments? Thanks.

You can always calculate MOD and equivalent depth manually, then use what ever table you want. Also, don't forget about Oxygen clock for each dive. If you calculate EAD by hand, just use the EAD as your planned depth for the dive. Use the normally otherwise.

a4lod:
I recently received my intro Nitrox certification. When I wrote the test, I used TDI's Nitrox tables with US Navy tables; however I use PADI tables. Is it possible to do this? I really don't want to buy new tables if I do not have to. Comments? Thanks.
For any table you can calculate equivalent air depth and use the air table you are most comfortable with. This allows you more freedom than carrying around a 32% and 36% table.

cheers,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom