Venice Beach Bash 2010 June 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and a compass and know how to use it.

LOL! Nah the walk down the beach with tank and weights is good for their constitution.

Just dropped in to say it doesn't look good for me making it to this one. The kids have something mysterious planned for an early father's day that weekend. Unless its a trip to venice then I'm out. Wanted to see everyone again though...

LOL! Nah the walk down the beach with tank and weights is good for their constitution.

Just dropped in to say it doesn't look good for me making it to this one. The kids have something mysterious planned for an early father's day that weekend. Unless its a trip to venice then I'm out. Wanted to see everyone again though...

Well we were hoping to see you again as well. Keep us posted!!

Anybody going to be shore diving at this shindig? The boats appear to be full, but I'd love to meet up with some folks and do some tooth diving from the shore if possible. Been too long since I last found me some teeth and I'm itchin' to go get some more! :D

How about non-divers? Are there going to be any there? If so, I'd be thinking about bringing the BF too. He's not certified yet and I wouldn't want him to get bored waiting topside by himself, though.

And there will all sorts of folks, divers and nosebreathers, adults and kids. So your friend won't be lacking for company. Besides, this is a relaxed kinda day, no fixed schedule, people entering and exiting the water at their own pace, all throughout the day. So there will never be a time when everybody is in the water all at once.

I am in the process of setting up another boat to ferry people out to the boneyard and back. Whoo HOO!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom