Venice Beach Bash - July 9, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you add me plus 3... to the Aristakat @ 945.... I have no preferance if it makes more sense for a different time/boat just let me know :) Also if anything else is needed please let me know...

(I think the boats are full already)

So what hotel(s) will the out of towners be staying at? We will need to make reservations and was hoping to stay where all the cool folks will be hanging their hats.

I have stayed at the Hampton Inn several times and was always satisfied. If staying longer than a few days the Venice Florida Villas | Venice Beach Villas are a nice place to stay for a week or more. We always stay at hte Menendez Street property. It is very close to Alhambra.

Can you add me plus 3... to the Aristakat @ 945.... I have no preferance if it makes more sense for a different time/boat just let me know :) Also if anything else is needed please let me know...

Im one of his plus 3, can you please put me in his group :D thanks!

Coming to enjoy the day and doing some beach diving...looking forward to meeting many of you. Anything I can help out with, let me know.

So what hotel(s) will the out of towners be staying at? We will need to make reservations and was hoping to stay where all the cool folks will be hanging their hats.
There is an open queen size at Casa Jeup, but you would have to drive up to St. Pete (60 mi. north of the party). So, you get your choice of convenience over $$$... The choice is there for N'Doc and yourself, but let me know

There is an open queen size at Casa Jeup, but you would have to drive up to St. Pete (60 mi. north of the party). So, you get your choice of convenience over $$$... The choice is there for N'Doc and yourself, but let me know

Wow thanks. Gotta love the hospitality of Scubaboarders. We may just take you up on the invite. PM sent.

Of course, I'm sure it's all pending Saba's approval of us "cat" folks...lol

I apologize for being a little behind lately.:shakehead:

I am waiting on final confirmaiton for and am hoping to have posted very soon a third boat. Once confirmed, I will place times/slots for each trip. As with Aristakat adn Big Flat Top, there will be space for 6 divers on eachg trip. The first trip will most likely be shortly after 9:00 am.

*****We have only had feedback from 2-3 people about what they will be bringing food wise. July 9th is not that far off so lets get teh menu up and running.

Aristakat
8:30 am
Roxanne
Cardzard
Scuba Jenny
Hermit Crab
Brewone0to
Kurt

9:45 am
RDinsdale
Richie
Rufas
mikerault
Susan

11:00 am
JahJahwarrior
crd_kats
Netdoc
mselenaous
Bob Parham
Al Hiller

Big Flat Top
9:00 am
MontanaFL
Scorpion2012
Kenny
UseMyLungs
Rebecca
Evil Scooter Kitty

10:15 am
ReefHaven
Kurtis
Safyrewulfie
Cub
CoolTech
KBeck

11:30 am
fladiver1
fladiver2
Artie
AquaPixie
NJD3
klister
Caryn - STANDBY

Mark/Chad/Kenny - Cabana, table, chairs, water, snacks, watermelon, garbage bags
Dennis and Roxanne - Cabana with sand bags, table, chairs, cooler full water, juice and sodas.
CoolTech/KBeck - 36 sq ft of table

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom