Venice Beach Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NaCL H2O Boy

Reaction score
My girlfriend and I will be getting into town tomorrow morning and are planning to do some shore dives/shark tooth hunts during the week and the following Saturday. I know ReefGuy had mentioned trying to get out there if possible, and if anyone else is interested, just let us know. I wanna find me one of them Megalodon teeth with a serial number on it! :D Seriously though, we won't be on here after this evening, so anyone wanting to do a dive this next week or following Saturday, just give us a ring.

Brad & Diane
(941)485-8350

Greetings:

I'm going to give these guys (well, guy and gal) a call and maybe set up a shore dive for this week.

Anyone else in the area (orlando or otherwise) want to meet up for a Venice Beach shore dive? Have a day of the week that you prefer?

Weekday divers unite! heh.....

I've had a change in plans, and can't go on Saturday, but I can go on Wednesday, Thursday, and/or Friday.

Greetings:

Well, how's Wednesday then? Have you spoken to them before, maybe you should be the one to give them a call?

I have a dive flag that I can bring for us to tow too, if no one else has one.

I wrote them on another thread a couple of weeks ago, I was planning on giving them a call tonight.

I have two dive flags that I can bring (and several buddy lines, in case).

Wednesday is great with me. 9:30 at alhambra?

Greetings:

9:30 sounds great. from what I gather from mapquest, it'll take me about 2:45 to get there from here in Orlando, give or take a little. I'll have to figure out exactly where alhambra, but I'll get it ;-)

My e-mail address is jp@securitalk.com

I'll be bringing one bubble watcher with me (who I've been trying to convince to get certified), so he'll be on shore to keep an eye on gear & bags for us.

Conditions were great today. Viz: 10 ft. calm seas, although water temps are dropping - 78° F - I'll need to put on a wet suit soon. 363 teeth in 2 dives.

I hope you left some for us!!! I was on my way out there, and around North Port got a call. It seems my Son noticed that the dog had picked up a fishing lure, tried to get it out and got hooked himself :(. I spent the morning in the emergency room. :( :(. Son and dog doing ok.

I left some for you - that's a pretty average haul. I've done worse, but I've done a whole lot better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom