venice beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to meet you guys this Sunday so if you change locations from Alhambra to wherever please let me know and give directions.

9:30am is still the meeting time?

Joe

Will do. I'll let you know if there is a change of venue, but right now it still looks like we are meeting at Alhumbra(sp?) street.

I have 3 in my group at the momant plus Miller from Canada. Do you have a dive flag you can bring? It's really best if we pair up with the limited vis. One person holds the spool the other the line. That way you can find each other again.

Erik

The Airport sounds okay to me. But I will need direction.

Not from Canada!!!

Western North Carolina

I will pick up a flag.

Joe

Why the heck did I think you were coming from Canada? Well anyhow. So I'm going to call a change of venue here and go to my normal place. Here are the directions to get to the park near the airport.

From the North. I-75 south to 681. 681 merges and becomes US41. South on US41(Tamiami Trail). Stay on Business US41 once you pass Nokomis. You will come to a hospital where 41 bends easterly, you want to stay strait on "the Rialto st". Once you hit the airport take a right on Airport Ave. You'll see Service Club Park, and your there.

If your coming from the south, well your outta luck. :) Here's the airports address. Find the northwest corner of the airport and you find Service Club Park.

150 Airport Ave
Venice, FL 34285

Erik

I will be there . I also have a dive flag and reel. New never used. Looking forward to this.

Gentleman,

Just to reiterate. Service Club Park, NW Corner of Venice Airport at 9:30am, Sunday, Oct. 31st.

See you all there.

Joe

If you're coming from the south, follow the directions for the Alhambra site (posted many times on site), but don't turn on Alhambra. Continue on Harbor. Service Club Park is on the right. If you get to Sharky's, you've gone about ½ mile too far.

Thanks Walter!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom