Venice Florida Shark tooth dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you decide, let us know, there's a fairly large group who dive it regularly. Chances are, you'll be able to hook up with one or more of us.

I might go out tomorrow morning if the weather is decent, either at the Venice Ave. beach or at the pier. I'll post on the vis if we make the dive.

Walter:
When you decide, let us know, there's a fairly large group who dive it regularly. Chances are, you'll be able to hook up with one or more of us.
I may be down in mid to late March for a long weekend. My girlfriend's grandmother has a condo outside St Pete, so I'd be driving down from there. I'd love to hook up with some of you if you're diving regularly.
C-Dawg

diversolo:
I might go out tomorrow morning if the weather is decent, either at the Venice Ave. beach or at the pier. I'll post on the vis if we make the dive.

Me too, but I'll likely go to Alhambra or, if I'm feeling particularly energetic, Service Club.

I'm up for going anytime. I just got a drysuit and plan to get out there soon, as it's an excellent dive to get used to gear. Anyone feel like going, let me know. I'll try to make arrangements.

I'll take that no posts means nobody got out today???

I dove Venice last year and I was really dissapointed. There were no sharks teeth at all to be found. Maybe we were just looking in the wrong place, it was our first time but we couldn't find any. I think if you're going to dive Venice you should go with somebody that's dove there before, or else the dive won't be too much fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom