Venice Gathering w/ Indy Scott, September 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dsevern:
Seriously thinking about making a trip for this.

Come on over. We'd love to have you. Venice doesn't typically have the best viz but the dive is only in 15-17 foot of water.

reeldreams:
reports of 15' to 20' vis this week at venice beach going to check it out tomorrow

Woah, very nice!

Can anyone suggest an affordable, somewhat close hotel in the area? I would love to come down and scoop up some "toofs", but sleeping in my little red sports car lost it's appeal years ago! Mapquest puts me 7 hrs and 9 minutes away, which is outside of the "do-able" daytrip. As of now, I am planning for just me, but that may turn into the n/d family as well.

Capt Grumby:
Can anyone suggest an affordable, somewhat close hotel in the area? I would love to come down and scoop up some "toofs", but sleeping in my little red sports car lost it's appeal years ago! Mapquest puts me 7 hrs and 9 minutes away, which is outside of the "do-able" daytrip. As of now, I am planning for just me, but that may turn into the n/d family as well.

There are but I can't think of a one right now. Do a search for Venice Beach on hotels.com

Woohoo!! Im coming! I dove there today with reeldream. :D Never been tooth hunting before and had a blast!! Thanks robert!!! Cant wait to go again and meet all of you:D I got some sweet teeth...Thanks again!!!

Underbluewaters:
Woohoo!! Im coming! I dove there today with reeldream. :D Never been tooth hunting before and had a blast!! Thanks robert!!! Cant wait to go again and meet all of you:D I got some sweet teeth...Thanks again!!!

Hey Maya, don't forget to add your name to the list - it is in the first post :) Glad you had fun with Reel today. :) You'll love the Venice Beach shin-dig.

Capt Grumby:

The Holiday Inn at Venice Beach is $79 a night. You could share a room or if you bring the family....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom