Venice Tooth Trip 06/15/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ccarlnelson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm going to Venice this Sunday. Any suggestions on where to look for teeth? Does anyone want to meet up and dive with us? We are leaving from Dunedin around 6:30am. :jaws

I'll be there Tuesday all day long and Wed. morning if anyone is around and wants to dive.

I'll probably try the Alhambra site everyone speaks so highly of, but I have a special place in my heart for Caspersen where I found my biggest teeth back in the eighties. So I'll probably do at least one dive there.

If anyone can skip work to dive June 17 & 18th let me know.

i will be there sunday the 15th... maybe we will see you out there.

I'm going to Venice this Sunday. Any suggestions on where to look for teeth? Does anyone want to meet up and dive with us? We are leaving from Dunedin around 6:30am. :jaws
Megalodon_Tooth.JPG
[/url][/IMG]

Hope your dive went well. I dove the Alhambra site on the 5th. I found a nice piece about 300 yards out in 25' depth. I found a 4 inch Megalodon Shark Tooth. Lucky find being it was my 1st dive in Venice. I live in Fort Myers so you can bet that I be back there soon.

NICE TOOTH. I plan on getting back down there soon and diving the Alhambra site instead of the Venice Public Beach..

I have added the photo's from the 15th to my gallery. Enjoy. I believe we are going again in two weeks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom