Veo100nx problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GSODvr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
After returning from a recent trip to Coz, stopped working and started displaying the serial # only. It worked great in Coz for 22 dives. I've read the manual and everything I can find online. I took the battery out so that it would power down and possibly reset. When I place the battery back in it goes through the usual start up/test mode countdown and then reverts back to serial # only....

Anyone have any ideas?????

Thanks,

Richard

I had the exact same issue... I believe it was salt/sea water build up around the button. In the end I sent it in for servicing.

I just spoke with Oceanic customer service.... I'm returning it to them and they are going to correct it under warranty... The guy I spoke with on the phone was super nice... I love it when a company stands behind their stuff and is pleasant to deal with to boot....

I've been considering an Atom 2.0....I think this experience may get me to pull the trigger!

I got my VEO back from Oceanic on Friday...Everything fixed...They even replaced the face guard that I had removed when trying to figure out what was wrong....

So lets recap...

My computer locked up coming back from COZ.... I called Oceanic to get the return authorization and got great customer service....Sent the computer back via second day delivery....Received it back (good as new, with a new guard at no charge) on Friday... The whole process??? Less than a week!!! AWESOME....

So impressed I went out and got an atom 2...Worked great this weekend while I was diving the Oriskany....

THANKS OCEANIC.... :D

Well....The Atom broke while I was in Belize. The light button popped off.....I was looking forward to using it on my dives there....

I've sent it back to Oceanic through my LDS...Hopefully we'll get a good outcome....

Back
Top Bottom