Very big Mola Mola at 101m depth at the U455 wreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First ever.
My first seahorse was on my first 100m dive at the 6m decostop.
My first mola mola was at 101 m depth.

So very pleased for you!! I know that I was beside myself too.

The biggest Mola Mola I have seen was 5m. I have seen about 20 of them in Nusa Penida. You may want to dive there if you want to see them at shallower depth. In Galápagos I saw them even closer to the surface.

The biggest Mola Mola I have seen was 5m. I have seen about 20 of them in Nusa Penida. You may want to dive there if you want to see them at shallower depth. In Galápagos I saw them even closer to the surface.

:eek::eek: 5 meters across!!!!??

I’ll be back there again in 3 months to see these guys :D

I sure wish that I had your dive budget @Dan_T!

Reactions: Dan
We had Mola Mola parade in front of us for 15 minutes off Isabella, at Punta Vicente Roca in Galapagos. This was at about 80 feet
upload_2019-6-6_1-15-11.png

We had Mola Mola parade in front of us for 15 minutes off Isabella, at Punta Vicente Roca in Galapagos. This was at about 80 feet
View attachment 522991

Nice shot!

When I was in Punta Vincente Roca, the water was so green that I only saw shade of it swimming away. Then as we were leaving Isabela, on our way to Cousin Island, I saw a couple of them on the surface

How is diving in Galapagos in December?

6994579C-531B-4242-BB07-3EB4E6C3B7F3.jpeg
A6BE1AA6-1B2A-414F-955B-A4340C63C705.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom