Very greatful!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gitterdun

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone at Colt Creek Diving in Newmarket, ON, for being so wonderful. I recently completed my academics and confined water dives with them. I would also like to thank the Naples Dive Centre and It's A Dive for also being so wonderful, and accomodating me for my OW dives. I feel very lucky to have met such a fantastic group of people, and look forward to many dives with and because of them. You have all made my diving experiences great ones (even while "feeding" the fish). THANKS AGAIN!! PADI rocks!

gitterdun:
......PADI rocks!

haha lol...I agree, but some may have something to say bout that!

Glad you had a good time gitterdun! Pretty cool feeling eh?

SF

ScubaFreak:
haha lol...I agree, but some may have something to say bout that!

Glad you had a good time gitterdun! Pretty cool feeling eh?

SF

Yes, it's awesome! I guess I'm not quite up to date on all of the politics, but my experiences have been great. I have met some of the nicest people, and people that really know their stuff. I am proud to have been a part of that, and to have learned something from them. I look forward to learning more from them, too!

Back
Top Bottom