Very Rare: Mk20 / G250 Crystal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's interesting. I too have never seen one of these, but I did see the Atomic with the clear body on the second stage, in fact, I tried to buy one out of the dive shop and tey wouldn't sell it to me. This is just after the guys who started Atomic left Johnson because Johnson wouldn't allow them to build a Mk20 out of titanium. I always wanted a clear regulator, of course, the way I take care of my regulators it would show the black mung that grows in regulators in no time....

You can have one here
Atomic Ti2 Translucent Second Stage with Titanium Air Barrel & Black Purge Cover | eBay

It's interesting. I too have never seen one of these, but I did see the Atomic with the clear body on the second stage, in fact, I tried to buy one out of the dive shop and tey wouldn't sell it to me. This is just after the guys who started Atomic left Johnson because Johnson wouldn't allow them to build a Mk20 out of titanium. I always wanted a clear regulator, of course, the way I take care of my regulators it would show the black mung that grows in regulators in no time....

Sorry did not see a price listed? Whats the asking price?

Becareful with Scubabill and SirBubblehead. They are very likely the same person. Scubabill did the same thing as SirBubbleHead did here. He first PM with lowball offer. Naturally I rejected respectfully. Then he started to haggle and tried to justify why my item is only worth the price of his offer. I politely rejected and told him since we couldn't agree on the price, let's move on. He then posted something similar to #9 post here. In my case, he did worst in my PM.

If you do a forum search, it is very easy to see they are the same person. I think the MOD here block both of them from posting on the forum for now. So just a word of warming.

Reactions: D_B
Thanks Eelnoraa,

Love it when folks tell you what you should take for something....

Regards !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom