Very strange thread -- would you dive with me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Elena, I'll let you know . . . but it's going to take an Act of Congress to get me out of the caves when I'm down there!

Would i dive with you? Thats kinda like asking someone if they dont mind diving with a Rescue diver, putting that to the side i would like to go cave/technical diving with you sometime..

TSandM,

You are very knowledgeable about diving and seem to have a good attitude towards the sport. Come down to Oahu and I would be more than happy to dive with you, if you don't mind my horrible gas consumption currently (working on that!!)

Peace,
Greg

I think that the question is also would anyone dive with me..lol

Lynne,

The vis was terrible, but coming up on the jetty by 15 or more harbor seals made the day!!! And the surface swim back along the finger was spectacular!!! However, it was longer than expected, and I suspect that if you (or another good buddy) were with me, I would have come up a little closer to the finger (rather than in the channel!).

I'm looking forward to a Hood Canal dive in a month or two, but in the meantime - Yaquina Bay (Newport/South Beach, Oregon) next weekend!!!

drdaddy

Diving with you ? Maybe when you pass Cave2 !

Come on, I'm pretty sure you have to wear sunglasses and have boddy gards every time you show up into famous dive locations to avoid fans to rush and fight to be diving with you !
Doesn't your dive plan include making sure only a limited number of scubaboarders are around ?

I believe I'd be so low in the waiting list that I'll be trying cave2 by the time I have such an opportunity (3-10 years?)

If you go back to rangiroa some days, let me know if i have a chance, there may be less competition to dive with you there.

;-)

Diving with you ? Maybe when you pass Cave2 !

Oof, low blow! :D

I'd LOVE to go back to Rangiroa . . . anybody want to pay my way?

going to blackbeards out of nassau in aug 7-14 come get wet and we will see if you can scare me lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom