Vets Night Dive 3/5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok, Now that i have a date picked who's willing to show up and dive with me and my Dad?

Thursday March 5th
Time 7:30pm
Dont Forget the Quarters :)

I should be able to make it unless something unexpected comes up. The weather looks like it should be good next week.

Yea im hoping the weather will hold! Mario is also thinking about comming :)

Yep 7:30. I have seen neither of you in quite a while!

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it....I think we're going to do a pool dive that night to make sure that Stephen's new neck seal (that he's replacing himself) is going to work. Don't really want to find out that it doesn't when we're out in the ocean!

Have fun and hope you get some good diving in!

Thats a good idea. Dont want a repeat of what you went through huh?

Ugh how frustrating! I can't go anymore because I just found out that I have a concert on that day that I'm performing in and there's no way out of it! I was really looking forward to it too! Sorry!!!

Keep an eye out on the surf/swell models....surf looks like it could be brutal that night (but it's only a prediction, of course). Hope you guys have a great time if you're able to make it out!

And yeah, we definitely don't want a repeat of my drysuit flood....that'll turn him off of dry diving forever!

Sorry Erika and Erika's dad but I think I'm going to skip this dive. Conditions don't look good enough for me to make the 3 hr roundtrip. Hope it works out for you if you go.

I'm hoping things get better next week. I'd like to do vets next Mon or Tues night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom