Victoria Dive Shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChevaYEA

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello there,

The Perfect Dive crew is still making our preparations for our trip to Victoria, thanks to everyone who has been so helpful thus far. I wanted to see if you have recommendations for dive shops in the area for us to use. We'll be staying near Ogden Point but wouldn't mind know what shops you all like to use. We'll need one up in Sidney for sure. Any suggestions?

I don't have a favorite shop myself, I try to visit all of them. Because I dive a CCR I only use shop who have O2. (No O2, No business from me)

If you close to Odgen Point, the shop there will do just fine. I don't think there is a shop left in Sydney but I could be wrong, Sunday Diver will know more about that.

In Colwood there is Wilson Diving
In Sooke you have ScubaStu
In town there is also Frank's White dive shop (no O2, so I haven't been there for over 10 years)
and Ocean Great adventure, under new ownership which is a good thing. It may be call Beyond Deep diving.

So you got a few choice.

Hope you will have a good trip.

Al

Sidney Dive n Surf is still open, but is no longer in Sidney. They are on the way in Central Saanich. Look them up @ www dot yellowpages dot ca. I'm not allowed to put links in my posts yet :wink:

Sidney Dive Centre: 250-858-9773

#10221 McDonald Park Rd. West,
Sidney BC, Canada V8L 5X7

And don't forget.......... the Dive Expo at Mary Winspear
center on sat-sun sept 20-21, show starts at 9 am both days, there are lots of
cool things going on this year including very special guest speaker Stan Waterman.
There will also be an "underwater" beer garden, Kids face painting, free
discover Scuba for adults and kids and a mid way of progressive dive companies
from all over north america ( and vancouver island too).

Thanks everyone. I think I have them all loadedup in the site. Letme know if you can think of anyone else that should be added.

Is Liquid Haven still around? Nobody mentioned it here but I had it listed previously.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom