Victoria Vis conditions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

6' in the top 10' and 50'+ below that at a couple spots in Finlayson Arm (Saanich Inlet) today.

Do you ever work?:D Thanks I'm planning on diving in the inlet this coming week-end

Al

Went out for a dive at the Breakwater yesterday evening, viz was around 20ft. Thrills and I made it to the end 25 minutes from #1 so we had a strong current to swim against on the way back. But that doesn't matter with the CCR we had a lot of time, total runtime was 85 minutes.

Al

18th Feb 2010 evening

Breakwater

vis less than 20' and variable (sometimes a lot worse.)

Forcasted visibility at my desk, homework/midterms should clear up in about 2 weeks.. Sorry guys i know this is a vis thread but i'm hoping to find a dive buddy in Vic.. I can only dive sundays, and I would love to get out on March 7th morning after my midterms are done.. any takers, send me msg.

Forcasted visibility at my desk, homework/midterms should clear up in about 2 weeks.. Sorry guys i know this is a vis thread but i'm hoping to find a dive buddy in Vic.. I can only dive sundays, and I would love to get out on March 7th morning after my midterms are done.. any takers, send me msg.

lots of group dives on sundays around here - check out Odgen Pt, they have a sunday dive every week.

also look up 'Sunday Divers' on facebook.. they're out all the time, and often running boat dives for super cheap.

Back
Top Bottom