Video: 3/14/10 Carmel and Monterey Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone! It was really nice to be back in the water again, especially when conditions turned out better than expected.

Nice shots! The action with bent over sea palms is great.

I'm amazed how much color you're able to capture. It unreal.

I was surprised actually; things seemed a tad greener IRL than the camera captured (which I'm fine with from a video perspective). It's always something to see divers just appear out of the mist.

Viz sure looks better on the video than it apparently did to the divers!

Hope we don't have quite so much surge when we are down there in May.

Yeah, this was definitely one of the few times I've noticed that the video turned out nicer than the IRL visibility :idk: Jim mentioned that the last time we had good surface conditions was back in November, I'm certainly hoping things clear up soon as well, and I'm sure they're going to be much better overall by May :)

Ken,

It was really nice seeing you at K dock, I haven't seen you for over a year when we first dove the Metridiums.

I saw you filming and knew that was you, left the director alone until I saw you come off the boat and done.

They later were saying to each other, man those guys look intense, I'll have to say I agree.

Mike, it was really good to see you again too, it's been too long since our first (and only) dive together! Sorry if I didn't say hello earlier, I do tend to focus on the viewfinder, though I try not to let it distract me too much on a dive.

Intense, huh? Drat, that's really the kind of image I try very hard NOT to portray! Some of the folks on the boat certainly do dives I'm scared to even think about, but we're all just out there to share in some good times and have a load of fun, right? :D

Thanks Ken. After being out of the water for almost four months, it definitely makes me want to be back in the water that much more

Four months!! Real life can really demand a lot, can't it??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom