Video from dive on the Rouse Simmons

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoneCrusher

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This last week I did some technical diving over in Lake Michigan off of the Wisconsin coast. Here is a relatively short video of the dive on the Rouse Simmons shipwreck. Over the next few weeks I will be editing video for the Lakeland and the Vernon as well. Hope you enjoy.

Mike

[vimeo]45524334[/vimeo]

Nice video. It is to bad John Steele did not have vis like this when he found the wreck.

That was great, Mike. Thanks:cool3:

Good video chief, defiantly on my list.

Nice video Mike. I enjoy watching all your videos (divers and wrecks)! We are heading up to The Straits on Tuesday, I'm not sure I'm going to shoot any video, I just want to go and enjoy the dives without messing with the camera.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by SwimJim
Try it like this. https://vimeo.com/13437423 Most people want to see the wreck. YMMV

Not sure what you are trying to get at. My comments would be to hold the camera a little more steady.... :wink: YMMV

Good job, Mike; you just can't please some people.

CMAN.... I love diving the Straits. I had a BLAST last year diving there. Was hoping to go this year, but things didn't work out. Have a great and safe time. I know exactly what you are saying about enjoying the dive vs shooting video. Ive thought and done that many times myself. With the editing time on videos, I often think about doing just pictures on some dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom