Video of Diving Lighthouse ledge reef in Pompano Beach, Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nitrox Diver with no Nitrox. Bummer!

Who did you dive with? South FL Diving HQ? Not sure why they couldn't get nitrox unless it was due to the short period of time that O2 supplies were limited due to the COVID peak. There was a short period of time when Force-E and a few other shops in the area ran out of O2.

FYI ... this reef is in Pompano Beach not Ft. Lauderdale. But that's OK, most of your NY audience won't notice or care! This is one of the nicest reef ledges in that area. If you liked that dive, next trip down you need to give Boynton Beach, Palm Beach or Jupiter a try. The reef dives get even better up in Palm Beach County.

Thx for sharing your video!

thank you for sharing this video !

Nitrox Diver with no Nitrox. Bummer!

Who did you dive with? South FL Diving HQ? Not sure why they couldn't get nitrox unless it was due to the short period of time that O2 supplies were limited due to the COVID peak. There was a short period of time when Force-E and a few other shops in the area ran out of O2.

FYI ... this reef is in Pompano Beach not Ft. Lauderdale. But that's OK, most of your NY audience won't notice or care! This is one of the nicest reef ledges in that area. If you liked that dive, next trip down you need to give Boynton Beach, Palm Beach or Jupiter a try. The reef dives get even better up in Palm Beach County.

Thx for sharing your video!
It was a independent diver boat me and my instructor went on for the AOW dives, he was having some issues with the nitrox. I didn't know that was in Pompano Beach, and I will for sure check those other spots out! Thanks for watching!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom