Video of my first chamber ride

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What I see here I a bunch of friends that rushed back to accompany a fellow diver who was in trouble. The group is made of serious divers who do things seriously but who don't take themselves seriously.

You can feel the anxiety in the guy's voice in the begining but things change when his friends show up and he realises that he is in good hands, bound for a professionnal treatment facility and that the simptoms did nor get any worse.

I admire him for the films he has shown us, made in a harsh environment and I envy him for the group of true friends he has.

All the best to you One fin.

As for those who take life too seriously...:mooner:

It can't be real. I don't know of any chamber that you can just show up at & get treatment. You have to go to a proper MEDICAL facility first.

Interesting the OP has never commented further on his thread after posting the video....thats strange.....:11:

Gotta be one of the stupidist videos I've seen in a while. Who do I send the bill to for my lost 4 min.?

You lasted the whole 4 minutes?? I bailed out when they were wheeling the "victim" in on the freight dolley! Also, I think I've seen the same fish in the beginning of the video on a previous episode of the OneFin Dive Chronicles. Someone's got too much time on their hands. Doesn't this guy OneFin ever have to go to work? He must work for the state.

LobstaMan

I bailed out when they were wheeling the "victim" in on the freight dolley!

Me too.... and yet somehow there are still people wondering if it is "real". :confused:

I can only hope those with doubts didn't make it very far into the video because it isn't like he made any attempt to hide that it was a joke once he arrived at the chamber facility.

Me too.... and yet somehow there are still people wondering if it is "real". :confused:

I can only hope those with doubts didn't make it very far into the video because it isn't like he made any attempt to hide that it was a joke once he arrived at the chamber facility.

I loved the surgical mask and shirt the "victim" has on, too. Riding around on a filthy freight cart in a warehouse with a bunch of guys gawking as you get stuffed into a torpedo tube doesn't exactly cut it as a sterile environment. Hah!! :mooner: Once again, does this guy OneFin and his friends work? I'm just jeaous......

LobstaMan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom