Video: Wreck Diving and Ice Diving- together at last!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

An ad. Features guys driving a Gavin and Mako round-and-round a tiny little wreck under the ice. What's interesting is the total volume of the mask and the condensation. It would be interesting to see what difference it would make, but the thought of putting contacts in my eyes is off-putting.

X

Yeah, how the hell is this such a great mask? You have to degrade your vision with contacts (assuming normal to start) in order to wear this and see straight?

no thanks!

fire_diver:
Yeah, how the hell is this such a great mask? You have to degrade your vision with contacts (assuming normal to start) in order to wear this and see straight?

no thanks!

Come on' comrade. Try one for the new revolution! Revolt against the minions of flat mask users! :D

Mr.X:
Come on' comrade. Try one for the new revolution! Revolt against the minions of flat mask users! :D

I have discussed this with the party's political officer, and he assured me that this was all just propoganda from the west.

Comrade Stroke

Back
Top Bottom