Viking Pro 1000 Drysuit + extras - great for Public Safety or Search & Recovery Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

commanderjb

Registered
Reaction score
Howdy:

This is my first post on this board, but I am a long-standing member on several Military-related board and I have 100% pos. feedback on Ebay (not much of a reference, I know.)

I have a good used Viking Pro 1000 drysuit for sale. I bought this gear used for use as a Search & Recovery Diver for the Texas State Guard. I used it on two training exercises and one class. I have since gone inactive with the TXSG and the gear is stored in my closet.

It is a size 3 and has the turbo hood and the boots fit size 11-12. All the seals are in great condition and the zipper works perfectly. There aren't any tears or cracking or any other defects in the suit. There is a spot on one of the boots that has been patched. If you are a Public Safety diver or do any type of Search and Recovery diving, you probably know about these suits. If you just need a great dry suit for cold water diving, here is a great suit at a great price.

The suit will come with a Polar Bears Thinsulate Undergarment. It is in very good condition. It does have some staining on the front pockets, but other than that the suits interior lining is in excellent condition and overall is in great shape.

Also included is the inflator hose for the Viking and I think I have the repair kit as well that I will throw in.

Brand new the Viking suit goes for $1800 and I believe the undergarment went for $200+.

I am selling the package for $725 shipped or it can be picked up in NW Plano, TX.

Please Email me if interested.

2011-04-20115540.jpg

2011-04-20115624.jpg

2011-04-20120018.jpg

2011-04-20120104.jpg

2011-04-20120104.jpg

Howdy:

This is my first post on this board, but I am a long-standing member on several Military-related board and I have 100% pos. feedback on Ebay (not much of a reference, I know.)

I have a good used Viking Pro 1000 drysuit for sale. I bought this gear used for use as a Search & Recovery Diver for the Texas State Guard. I used it on two training exercises and one class. I have since gone inactive with the TXSG and the gear is stored in my closet.

It is a size 3 and has the turbo hood and the boots fit size 11-12. All the seals are in great condition and the zipper works perfectly. There aren't any tears or cracking or any other defects in the suit. There is a spot on one of the boots that has been patched. If you are a Public Safety diver or do any type of Search and Recovery diving, you probably know about these suits. If you just need a great dry suit for cold water diving, here is a great suit at a great price.

The suit will come with a Polar Bears Thinsulate Undergarment. It is in very good condition. It does have some staining on the front pockets, but other than that the suits interior lining is in excellent condition and overall is in great shape.

Also included is the inflator hose for the Viking and I think I have the repair kit as well that I will throw in.

Brand new the Viking suit goes for $1800 and I believe the undergarment went for $200+.

I am selling the package for $725 shipped or it can be picked up in NW Plano, TX.

Please Email me if interested.

2011-04-20115540.jpg

2011-04-20115624.jpg

2011-04-20120018.jpg

2011-04-20120104.jpg

2011-04-20120104.jpg

Interested in the viking diving suit do you post to uk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom