Vintage Hoses??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Im going thru some boxes that have been laying around trying to clean up...I have about 20 of these hoses. Any interest to anyone? I think they are for an old bc as there is a schrader valve in it....36" long

Attachments

• PICT0013.jpg
    PICT0013.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 66
That looks like the inflator for the old U S Divers horse collar BC with the inflater mounted directly on the right side of the BC and not on the oral inflation hose. The years were not kind to the bladders on those BC's.

That looks like the inflator for the old U S Divers horse collar BC with the inflater mounted directly on the right side of the BC and not on the oral inflation hose. The years were not kind to the bladders on those BC's.

Thanks for the info.....if thats the case, there is probably no use for them....I will leave this up for a few days if anyone is interested in them...then Im pitching them.

Thanks for the info Captain...thats just the advice I was looking for :wink:

Put them on eBay. Somebody may want them. BCs are not really vintage, old is old but not always vintage. They probably have very little value. If you find a box of double hose regs, different story.

N

They won't work without the o-ring.

I have three of the BC's and a few hoses, but I could always use a few more. I'll pay your shipping to send them my way and eventually probably find good homes for a few of them as well on the vintage boards.

Yeah, old USD BC hoses. I could probably use 1 or 2 in case I ever need a spare.

Ok, heres the deal, you want them, I will ship them to you, just paypal $10 to sales@diverighinscuba.com

I will ship them to you, put how many you want, I will refund any overage of the shipping costs, or send a request for more. I will ship USPS so it should be only $5 or so....if interested, send the money, I will send the hoses free, you just pay shipping....I have more stuff I will try to get up in one thread if anyone is interested.

Ok, I'll take 5 of them - but please confirm it before I paypal the money.

Ok, I'll take 5 of them - but please confirm it before I paypal the money.

Your good :wink: I got like 20 of them.....just so everyone knows, Im not guaranteeing anything with these hoses....I will send ones that "look" good. Im not testing, cleaning, or anything. Pulling and packing. If you want it tested and cleaned....then I would have to charge for those hoses :wink: but you shouldnt have ANY issues!

Mike

Mike

Thanks you for offering this stuff to the vintage diving community.

Some of this stuff may make you a few bucks... Maybe not much, but at least it is being recycled and not going to a land fill somewhere and becoming total a waist.

I will post a link to your manifolds over at VintageDoubleHose.com

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom