Vintage Hoses??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike

Thanks you for offering this stuff to the vintage diving community.

Some of this stuff may make you a few bucks... Maybe not much, but at least it is being recycled and not going to a land fill somewhere and becoming total a waist.

I will post a link to your manifolds over at VintageDoubleHose.com

Thanks

Thats the biggest thing, is not going to waste. I have other stuff I can make a few bucks on, Im not looking to make a killing, just a couple bucks for the time and shipping :wink: I will get pics of other things I have later today. It will all be a first come first reasonable offer sale system....what I mean by reasonable is not $5 for one of those manifolds in the other thread :wink: its pretty self explanatory.

Glad I could help! I think of you guys when I have people bring stuff in for consignment....I keep waiting for a doulbe hose setup so I can bring something worthy to you guys....

More and pics coming in a new thread later today. If you guys dont want a new thread, i will not clutter this forum and condense to one of these.....just say so as Im new into this Vintage area

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom