Vintage Mistral regulator raffle to benefit AHA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The web site is not allowing ticket sales, shows 0 available.

fiqured it out.

Last edited:
If you are interested in getting tickets to the raffle, you need to send payment via Paypal to Bryan at: admin@vintagedoublehose.com, with a reference to the DW Mistral raffle, I am pretty sure that I already got the winning ticket though.

Well, I bought a couple of tickets a few days ago... I keep coming to this "Seahunt" forum and reading and remembering and getting the "'itch". Ran across a pretty decent looking DW Mistral and bought it, just bought the yellow hose kit from VDH as well...so now I am hooked.:shakehead:

'Course I have the winning ticket, just needed some instant gratification.:D

Call 'em. I know when I paid for the hose kit one option was check or money order, but you would have to hurry.

Well, I bought a couple of tickets a few days ago... I keep coming to this "Seahunt" forum and reading and remembering and getting the "'itch". Ran across a pretty decent looking DW Mistral and bought it, just bought the yellow hose kit from VDH as well...so now I am hooked.:shakehead:

'Course I have the winning ticket, just needed some instant gratification.:D

That seems to be a common problem with the double hose regulators. I just got my DA Aquamaster back from Bryan and now I have some silicone hoses coming. What is next?

That seems to be a common problem with the double hose regulators. I just got my DA Aquamaster back from Bryan and now I have some silicone hoses coming. What is next?

That's easy, buy more. My 6 and 7th are setting on the bench now waiting on the rest of the hoses to come in......black...yellow...green...gray... dang, now I have to decide which color.

E-mail me or see the contact information section on my site to mail in donations for the raffle. Winning entry will be drawn on Sept 30th. Thank you for helping the AHA!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom