Volunteer State Meet and Greet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got this email from Fred (owner of Marthas) last night:

Marthas is having great visability now. It is because the water is still very cold. Surface was 64 degrees this past week end.

I'll still be there, diving dry, of course.

Mike

utdivermatt:
64 is cold? ha.
64 is warm if you can only stay down one tank at a time. :D

ClayJar:

Ha, this coming from the guy with independant triples! How big are those tanks anyway? I've never seen triples on anyone except in the Jacques Cousteau documentaries.

Mike

Hey, I never said they were all back-mounted, did I? (I don't have the Conshelf back, anyway. :D)

The best I can do on my own tanks is three AL100s, but it's far more normal for me to be 100+19 or something like that.

ClayJar:

Yeah... you got me there. At least youll be staying warm this weekend then.

Well, it's 6pm, so time for me to hit the road. (If you cancel it now, I won't know until I get home. :D)

Thank you all who came out for the Meet and Greet. I had a good time hanging out with everyone. The weather was beautiful, and the water was relatively clear, albeit a cold. I look forward to the next time.

Mike

I know one of you guys/gals has the water temp from the Meet n' Greet on a computer somewhere. Headed down this weekend and would like to know how much neoprene to lug along. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom