Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it back out to Vortex for the rest of the weekend. I have a vacation coming up in about a month that my money is budgeted for! Since I didn't know about Vortoberfest up until a week or so ago, I didn't plan for it. Now that I know about it, I can save for next year!

I'd still like to meet people from scubaboard, so if anyone ever wants to dive Vortex, Panama City and other nearby areas, let me know!

Same here...I'll be saving up for the one in Spring. Looks like we need to book early :cool2:

I will be in a 2006 Silver Honda Ridgeline with the Florida Springs License Tag inscribed "NetDoc" on the back.

There is evidence of a recent server crash on the Left Rear Quarter Panel.

hahahah Server crash? Netdoc, Did we meet by acciendent? Do you have evidence where I crashed into you by the air tank near the training pad at the springs? I was tooling along nothing in front of me, and there you were! I wanted to meet you, but not like that! Atleast I am pretty sure it was you.....Well, sorry about that... vis was going to hell at the time of day, but it was a good 2 days of diving at Vortex and we even got 2 dives in at Morrison. Now I have to drive back home to Tampa..:outtahere::outtahere:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom