Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey scubaboard guys and gals,

Can't drag the kids out of school until 4pm, so we will be missing Sally's and will set up the clofty Taj Mahal at site 8 and about 8pm!

I suspect Morrison will be no go due to the recent rains for us the OW's. We will try for a night dive depending on what time we get to Vortex, check in, get tent up. Otherwise we will hang out at Vortex on Saturday and mingle with those who aren't at PC, Morrison, Cypress or JB! Feel free to drop by and say hi!

Safe travelling and happy camping and cabining, (ps if it rains, are there sofa's in the cabins?)

All packed up and ready to head out in the morning. If you see me in my sweet ride on the interstate be sure to give me a wave. In case you don't know, I'll be traveling in style:

I know this is disappointing news for no-one but me but, I will not be able to attend this year. As much as it pisses me off! Have to love cheap cars and high repair bills. Nuff said.

...But I guess there ARE those who must live vicariously because they have yet to develop a personal identity . . . :D
These days I do a lot of that vicarious stuff 'cause they won't let me play anymore! But I'm still younger than Smedley!
:)
Rick

Hey all....we can't wait to see everyone today!! Will be at Sally's tonight.

Mary

Leaving in a about 2 hours.. See you soon everyone.

Yesterday on the Oriskany. Conditiions were ideal.
Photo by K-girl.

Mary

Mary_Flag_Small2.jpg

OOOPS....I guess I missed the proper time of Sally's. We are driving in this afternoon from Pensacola. Where will everyone be at what times???? Camp sites? Can't wait....yoo hoooo!!

Thanks,
Mary

I'm getting to the party a bit late, unfortunately. I'll be in Marianna at 8am, and I should be at Vortex sometime in the early afternoon. Look for the seriously overloaded gray Miata, as always :D

OMG...I am actually, physically here at Vortex Springs, Kraken just arrived. Snepdiver is here with madcat. I am loving life right now. All the Cool people are already here!!!

Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom