Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All packed up and ready to head out in the morning. If you see me in my sweet ride on the interstate be sure to give me a wave. In case you don't know, I'll be traveling in style:

Where is your vehichle man? I hear you are about somewhere!:D I see Live4sharks shark tent. (Carolyn...Snep told me to call it a dolphin...looks like shark to me!)

Yesterday on the Oriskany. Conditiions were ideal.
Photo by K-girl.

Mary

Mary_Flag_Small2.jpg

That's a cool picture.:)

I am waiting for Steve Dozier to arrive by plane here at MCO and we will be on our way: 6:00 to VOrtoberfest! New tires on the NetDocmobile and I am styling! :D

See you tomorrow morning!

Counting down the minutes till I get off work....then it's "Vortoberfest or Bust"....

I will be in a 2006 Silver Honda Ridgeline with the Florida Springs License Tag inscribed "NetDoc" on the back.

There is evidence of a recent server crash on the Left Rear Quarter Panel.

Me and my sister were at Vortex this morning but didn't know who to look for. LOL. The diving was great today! We left around two because I have to work tomorrow morning, but I should be back to Vortex around 3 to 4 PM tomorrow.

i'm definitely going...teaching a class there in the morning :( but up for the festivities later...im looking forward to meeting you crazy sb's in person

We'll be at Vortex by 9:00 or so! We are in the hotel now! :D

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it back out to Vortex for the rest of the weekend. I have a vacation coming up in about a month that my money is budgeted for! Since I didn't know about Vortoberfest up until a week or so ago, I didn't plan for it. Now that I know about it, I can save for next year!

I'd still like to meet people from scubaboard, so if anyone ever wants to dive Vortex, Panama City and other nearby areas, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom