Vortoberfest VI - 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

heh... just wait until after you say "I do".

just let us know what dive gear you'll have for sale. :thumb:

I'm trying to get a bulk of my scuba training and gear purchases out of the way before then. I have about a year so I should be able to finish what I'm wanting to do.

To all you Vortoberfester's, I am looking for a 40cf deco tank. If you have an extra one you want to get rid of please let me know. I am gathering gear for cavern or tech XR class and need a deco tank. :)

I'm trying to get a bulk of my scuba training and gear purchases out of the way before then. I have about a year so I should be able to finish what I'm wanting to do.

You just have to get her certified. It will cost you a little more, but you won't have to make excuses to go dive... :wink: I was on the fence about buying the Magnus scooter and my wife told me I should!

Finish???? It never ends...trust me...never...LOL

This getting married stuff is already cutting into my dive time!

You can have a wedding at Vortoberfest...heck we already got the booze! :drunks:

red-neck-wedding-love-songs2.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
You just have to get her certified. It will cost you a little more, but you won't have to make excuses to go dive... :wink: I was on the fence about buying the Magnus scooter and my wife told me I should!

She is certified but hasn't been in the water in almost a year........long story but we figured out she is a warm clear water diver when she decides to dive agian.

Denise: I know it never ends but I'm just telling myself that :D

Lives4sharks: I don't see that happening but Morrison would be better. Invite all the locals and have a real party!

Back
Top Bottom