Vortoberfest VI - 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sweet, we'll be there. What can we cook/bring?

Something grillable. There is a communal grill, and just about every campsite has one as well. If you can't cook, just bring something, and others will cook it for you.

There is also a noticeable shortage of iced tea (both sweetened and regular) so you could probably make friends if you brought a gallon or three :wink:

JHayes, XRay and I were talking about frying a turkey, but I think that's up in the air at the moment.....

Barry has something going on that weekend, and will most likely be out of town. If that changes, he'll be there though.

.......:( Now who am I suppose to dance with....

Who all plans to arrive on Thursday evening and where will you be diving on Friday? I know Andy and Andrew won't be there until late Friday night.

I am going to see if I can get off on Thursday. If so I will be up there on Thursday and will get in some dives on the way.

Who all plans to arrive on Thursday evening and where will you be diving on Friday? I know Andy and Andrew won't be there until late Friday night.
We'll be arriving Thursday. Thinking of a Thursday night dive and Morrisons Friday. At least, that's the plan for now!

Great!! Sounds awesome Walter and Jimi !! Wayward, it will be great to see you again!!

That is always an option when your dive buddies forget to run you a primary line from the campground to your room.

Apparently someone forgot her safeties... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom