Vote for ScubaKevDM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Recently received the following message from Dive Chronicles. The letters of recommendation will be very important in determining the winner. Stay alert for the official announcement.

Good diving, Craig

Re: South Florida Dive Professional of the Year

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detail, will be out in a few days, I just returned from Marine Therapy and having hard time typing.

It will be soon.

B.Nolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadada
Hi Dive Chronicles,

When will the details concerning the letters of recommendation for South Florida Dive Professional of the Year be available? Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards and good diving, Craig

Hopefully Dive Chronicles will announce the written letter portion of the contest soon.

I have not read back but am I to understand we can write in our letter of recommendation via snail mail and that will count toward a vote? If so, do we have a snail mail address, a contact name/department?

Just an FYI... here's some info on Rob(ert) Davis.

Hopefully Dive Chronicles will announce the written letter portion of the contest soon.

I'm sure he's a nice guy but he works for a shop that doesn't even own a boat :idk:

FWIW, I did my original training with another of Lauderdale Diver's instructors Henry Del Campo ten years before Rob Davis even began diving :)

Lead is <100 now. (My vote is in)

Kevin Metz 1483
Robert Davis 1394

I'm in too...got a post-it note on my computer to remind me to vote every week on Mondays....or else granny would forget:D I put a reminder on the Chronicles, too.
What's up with these extra points for writing a letter?

I reminded a bunch of friends. :D

Been in Grand Cayman for 10 days so I'm a bit behind on voting but just added another one! Do I get to vote again in 4 days because I was away for 10? Hey. it's math, I ought to get to vote again in 4 days right? :eyebrow:

I'm sure he's a nice guy but he works for a shop that doesn't even own a boat :idk:
Well, yes, that was more or less my point. :wink: If you read his blurb, there's no mention of DMing with any frequency, (or at all). :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom