Voucher for Le Meridien Beach Resort in Phuket valid till Sept 30, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdfmail

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a voucher that I bought at the Discover Thailand Expo for 2 nights at the Le Meridien Beach Resort in Phuket. It is valid until the end of September 2011.

I already paid for these 2 nights and paid 7020 thb. Normal rates that I can find online is 5000-5600 per night. It's a good deal. If you want to extend the nights to 3 or more you can get the same rate of 3510 per night and pay at the hotel.

It is fully transferable in name and can book any time between now and September 30.

I will meet you in Bangkok and we can call together to change the name and date and I will give you the voucher and receipt. We could even meet at the Le Meridien in Bangkok to change it if you want.

I live in Bangkok but need the money and won't be going to Phuket again this year. Win Win for both of us.

Also, you can call me at 087-905-0095

Jon

Back
Top Bottom