VT3 / Oceanlog Runtime 3421 error

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@ NCadiver - I don't even get to the point where I am able to select a dive to download. You wouldn't know where the data gets downloaded to before you select each dive to download would you? There must be some TEMP space the data goes to first before it gets saved into the log...

I did change my sampling to 2 seconds so hopefully I overwrite the memory soon and will be back in bussiness. Too bad I spent $90.00 on another data cable :-( Any one want to buy a VT3 USB data cable?

Yes I do. He the path C:\Program Files\OCEANIC\Oceanlog 2.x\Data but I have not be able to decode it yet.
At 2 sec it will take about 4 to 5 hour of dive time to overrite the memory.

I'll just throw my computer in the deep end of the pool tonight. It activates relatively shallow... We will see in the morning.

No luck - error still present. I think it's time to send the VT3 back to Oceanic.... Oh well - thanks everyone for their posts!

So, Oceanic came out with a update for their software and now I am able to download the data from my computer!!!!

Somehow I miss last year’s post, what was the error on the computer log that causes the runtime error? If you could post the profile that would be great.

Not sure what the error was on the computer log that caused the run time errors. I'm just happy that it's all working now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom