WA conversion lens for EPM-1 bundle with EP06 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahmed Yahya

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
i am thinking of getting the olypmus EPM-1 bundle with EP06 housing ( non L) because of the good price discount. as the lens port is not threaded, by default it doesn't accept wide angle conversion lens. i want to be able to change lenses underwater and this is only possible with conversion lenses not the fisheye lens & dome ports.
could you think of something to rig together to be able to use the conversion lens on this housing ?[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

There is a conversion adapter for a macro wet lens.

PT-EP01_macro_lens_adapter.jpg
Call Bluewater Photo, they sell it and could probably tell you if it would work.

thanks i'll try it
do you think it can hold a heavy wide angle wet lens ?

Sorry did not realize you were in Egypt, I am sure they will respond to an email. They will probably test it for you.

Typically wet wide angle lenses do not work with interchangeable lens cameras. The whole reason to buy this type of camera is to buy the excellent wide angle lenses that are available like the 9-18mm, 7-14mm, or 8mm Fisheye. Yes, you must also buy their correlating wide angle port.If you use the above diopter holder it will look like you are shooting through a tube. The above holder works for macro and diopters but again not for Wide Angle Wet Lenses.*

Back
Top Bottom