Waaahhhhh My Boat is Broken......WAAAAHHHHHH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Windknot

Contributor
Reaction score
Just came from the marina....Gimbal Ring, boots and the works is shot...

Fair Wife has put me on a budget (building a new house...no "extra expenditures")

NO BOAT FOR THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry, I needed somewhere to vent....she could care less about the boat. She doesn't dive, she doesn't even cruise the rivers with me.

WK

WAAAAaahhhhhhhhhhh

Originally posted by Windknot
Fair Wife has put me on a budget (building a new house... no "extra expenditures")

Have a sit down after thinking through the best way to make up an argument about the tax savings from the new house! :)

I'd offer to share my solution to the spouse/boat dilemma, but I'm single now. Of course, I still have the boat :)

Man, I definitely need to get myself one of those. Nothing like the salt breeze blowing through your hair on a beautiful sunny day with not a care in the world.

I am definitely jealous.

Try it as a .jpg file instead of bitmap....

If you dont have paint you probably cannot get it.

Hey Wind knot, don't you know the definition of a boat? A "hole in the water in which one constantly pours money".

Dive Safe ( if you can now afford it )
Caymaniac:wink:

I was able to download what appears to be a sailboat under sail.

So... DWO... she got the house I take it?

BTW ... Windy I'm very sorry to hear of your boat problems...

Back
Top Bottom