Waaahhhhh My Boat is Broken......WAAAAHHHHHH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Ladydiver
Man, I definitely need to get myself one of those. Nothing like the salt breeze blowing through your hair on a beautiful sunny day with not a care in the world.

I am definitely jealous.

now now lets not be jealous Ladydiver, You live in San Diego, I live between a Rock and a hard place, I'd say you already got a sail boat living in a GREAT place like San Diego:D

I read the opening comment, and also read your signature I can't decide are you for or against bi*&ching and wasting everyone's time. Just wondering, or if this is the second time that I have onedered, then would this be two touring?
By the way, it is evidnet from other's responces that no here is aposed to bi*&ching and wasting thier own time.
And I'm not in San Diego and I don't have a boat, and there is no warm water in site. So I run, weight train, mountain bike, and dream of far away places...
All the best,
Dave.

Thanks for gettin' my back.

Whining is a category in and of itself...and I would add that this is the "non-diving related" section.

I was not whining about my predicament, after all I stated my solution to my predicament. All I did was observe that Windknot by his own declaration was bi*&ching and wasting everyone's time. I thought this was funny so I pointed it out. Now I can laugh at jokes and I can laugh at others when caught being themselves and I can even laugh at myself when others catch me screwing up. That happens on a daily basis when you teach only juniors and seniors in high school. Pug if I screwed up and did something funny by joining in let me know, but must I realy be sent to "start my own tread"?
So let my say it an other way:
Windknot (or without the boat would that be Wind-Not), my heart bleeds for your problem and I still think your original post is funny, because of the way you sign all your posts. Don't you? And don't you Pug?

Windknot,

I feel your pain! My Johnson 115 is at a repair facility now. It all started with an overheating alarm. They told my two leaking head gaskets, water pump and the list goes on and on and on!
I need a Pussers and coke! Egads!

Where do you park the ketch?
South end: Oly. I'm looking to move it north so it'll be closer to the Juans and the Gulf Islands (better diving).

Back
Top Bottom