Wade's Page - Blue Heron Bridge - Should I Update?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sure, I specifically don't like the way they pop-up the information I am there to see and then it is gone.

I may be looking for a series of information for a week long interval. I have to get the calendar to pop-up the information with my mouse and then attempt to copy the information to paper and keep the mouse over each day to read the information

Sure, I specifically don't like the way they pop-up the information I am there to see and then it is gone.

I may be looking for a series of information for a week long interval. I have to get the calendar to pop-up the information with my mouse and then attempt to copy the information to paper and keep the mouse over each day to read the information
Do you know that you can display a tabular view of the tides by clicking the "Text View" button on the page's top?

The one view missing from ProTides is the view you've got on your page: a calendar format with tide info in textual format. Is there a chance you could add the phases of the moon to your calendar? The ProTides "Calendar View" offers that; I find it extremely helpful.

Do you know that you can display a tabular view of the tides by clicking the "Text View" button on the page's top?

The one view missing from ProTides is the view you've got on your page: a calendar format with tide info in textual format. Is there a chance you could add the phases of the moon to your calendar? The ProTides "Calendar View" offers that; I find it extremely helpful.
I know about the "Text View" and find that to be very annoying and difficult to read. The calendar format works well, and is why I chose to make them that way. At this time, I see no reason to add the phases of the moon to the calendar. There are not enough people looking to set night dives to the full moon and I honestly don't know anyone who looks for the moon phases when determining when to dive BHB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom