WAL for Sony P5 marine pack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone.

Thanks Alan for making it clear. Expect an email from me.

This lens is for my girlfriend's camera. We're heading off to the Solomons on Boxing Day (26th Dec.) and madly trying to get some gear together.

Froop, I agree with you. So hard to get stuff in and outside Oz.

You people in the US don't know how lucky you are.

Can't even get people to give me prices - what's the matter - don't they want our business?

BTW: Anyone know where I can get the Ikelite DS125 strobe, sensor and fast charger from?

PLEASE don't say BH video - they won't even reply to my emails in which I make it quite clear that I want to buy (short of saying 'Please take my money'). I know they've been mentioned a lot amongst the dive community as good on price and service - sorry my experience with them sux so far! :upset:

JeromeYep once bubbled...
...BTW: Anyone know where I can get the Ikelite DS125 strobe, sensor and fast charger from?

Have you contacted Ikelite directly? Ike himself bends over backwards trying to please his customers, I'm sure he would appreciate your business!

Yep, sure did - took them a while to get back to me but they did eventually.

Said they couldn't sell directly to me.

Didn't really offer much assistance except gave me the importer's name here in Oz.

They(the importers) were not much help - gave me RRP in $US and said it will take 6 weeks to deliver! Or it'll cost more to get it express.

So tell me why I should order from them, even if they could get it to me before Christmas?

In this day and age of the internet and speed - hope they wake up and smell the roses....

Ike - hope you're reading this....

:upset:

Froop,

Been trying to do the same in Singapore for the PT-015. Not much luck. Apparently they just gave away tons of freebies for the Olympus C5050 launch. Why don't they do this in OZ?

People in the dive community in Sing. have mentioned Cathay (who didn't reply to my queries) and John 4:16.

If you find anyone reliable please let me know. Likewise.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune with finding the strobe.....that’s the one I have and I'm really pleased with it ......just want to get it wet more often!!!! I too have the fast charger combo and love it ....and will be looking for another one in the not to distant future

As Dee mentions....I'm surprised to hear of your issues with Ikelite as they have been nothing less than superior when I was looking for that strobe.....to the point that they made sure I had the strobe prior to a recent trip .... That strobe has apparently been very popular and they are having a tough time keeping up with the demand...

And B&H....maybe its because your half way around the world ..... but like you say that should not make a difference in this day....I have spent way too much money with those guys and have always been pleased with there service and great prices.....
However... I have emailed them in the past and not received response either ... Have you tried to just order the strobe from them through the internet???

As for needing it in 2 1/2 weeks ...... that may be a large order to fill ...... that will require some express shipping as it took me about that much time to get the thing here in the states....but well worth the wait!!!!

Good luck!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom