Wanna dive Fantasy Lake on Sat 1 July?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sidwise

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Anyone want to get wet in Rolesville this Saturday? Nothing strenuous, just want to practice with my U/W camera and check out some other gear. Thinking about 2 or 3 dives from mid-morning to mid-afternoon.

Last 2 weekends, viz was amazingly good there for this time of year, way better than on Memorial Day weekend. Water temp was 81 at the surface, and 72 above 31 feet.

If you don't get a response here, try over at NCdivers.com I'm headed to the coast, but I think there is a group visiting FL on friday evening, and it's a rare weekend where someone from NCdivers does not visit the quarry.

Rich

I'm out of town then but the wife and I are going to Rawlings on the 4th, you and yours are more than welcome to join us. Nice to see you on the NC board as well.

Sid, there's at least a couple of us that will be out there Saturday. We'll be in the parking lot up from the beach. I have a white Dodge Ram and will be there around 10. Come on out!

Back
Top Bottom