Wanna go diving PI`s Feb 10th - March 8th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

415Gem

Reaction score
Hello SB`ers. Well the PI`s were so magical... I will be returning Feb. 9th for another 30 day scuba safari. I plan to go to El Nido, Apo reef, So. Leyte, Cabillo Island, Mactan and possibly Tubatha if trips start last week of Feb- first week of March 2006. Send me a message with any trips to any of these locations. They dont call it Philippine Pardise for nothing. Kind regards.:14:

wow! great safari IT! :thumbs-up

i think subzero's based in mactan... maybe you two can go diving together :)

and cla's based in puerto princesa, palawan... a bit far from el nido but palawan nevertheless :D

hope you enjoy your trip! (i know you will... :boings: )

415Gem:
Hello SB`ers. Well the PI`s were so magical... I will be returning Feb. 9th for another 30 day scuba safari. I plan to go to El Nido, Apo reef, So. Leyte, Cabillo Island, Mactan and possibly Tubatha if trips start last week of Feb- first week of March 2006. Send me a message with any trips to any of these locations. They dont call it Philippine Pardise for nothing. Kind regards.:14:
30-day dive safari!?! cool!!!

Jag

Paolov, MMMmmm lauganiza . Part of my Philippine Paradise. Can`t wait. I actually hardly stay stay at resorts unless there the only option. Obviously, if it cost more to stay at a hotel or guesthouse and pay for transpo back and forth...stay at resort. If you like the accoms. somewhere else and it`s cheaper to use transpo..cool. I like choice. I mean resorts are nice, though they are land based live aboards. I do love buffets in Cebu and Manila . I`m getting pysched!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom