Wanna try kayak diving? KAYUBA picnic!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
banner2small.jpg

You're invited! Tell your friends who might like to try Kayak Diving. I'm predicting good weather.
What : Kayuba Dive and Picnic
Where: John U. Lloyd State Park in Dania. Use Lot #5 for parking.
When: Sunday, March 28
The park opens at 8am. We stake out some tables and setup for a kayak dive. The Club provides burgers and dogs. You can bring a side dish or dessert to share and your beverage of choice.
Bring the kids. Dogs are allowed in the picnic area, but not on the beach. Showers and restrooms are available.
RSVP to Commander Kayuba kayuba@comcast.net. 954-325-2739
www.kayuba.org

Awwww....I wanna go! Unfortunately, I'm getting my bedrooms tiled that week.:( You guys have a great time!:)

Debby-----just noticed something in your pic there.......click on 'diver 85' to the left & look @ 'view public profile' & the pic there , we've had Charlie for 7 years now, & WHAT A DOG...

Last edited:
Who is Debbie? :rofl3:

Charlie is ADORABLE!!!!!! My Barkley is not a rescue dog, but I work with Cavalier rescue...I foster, transport and do home visits. The tricolor dog at the bottom is an English Toy Spaniel and I work with rescue for those as well.

So, are you coming to the picnic? :blinking:

Who is Debbie? :rofl3:

Charlie is ADORABLE!!!!!! My Barkley is not a rescue dog, but I work with Cavalier rescue...I foster, transport and do home visits. The tricolor dog at the bottom is an English Toy Spaniel and I work with rescue for those as well.

So, are you coming to the picnic? :blinking:

DebbY(sorry bout that--lol).....no, unfortunately I live about ?1200 miles away(or something like that)...now, if everyone is willing to change it to Louisiana somehow, I'll BE THERE...&--can't wait for this cold weather to be OVER, like yesterday..:)

EDIT: rescued Cavaliers??..that is interesting, didn't know there would be many of them....keep up the good work though...

You would be surprised at the huge numbers of rescued Cavaliers each year. It's heartbreaking. :depressed: At least most do get rescued and go on to loving families, but what they endure before rescue would really depress you. If you are interested in fostering, I can refer you to some Cavalier rescues who work in your state.

And just to keep this on topic, as you can see, my Cavalier and my ETS LOVE to kayak!

Debby-----just noticed something in your pic there.......click on 'diver 85' to the left & look @ 'view public profile' & the pic there , we've had Charlie for 7 years now, & WHAT A DOG...

Gotta love a spaniel named Charlie! :)

Would love to show up for this, maybe I can get there later. My poor kayak needs a workout..

Come for the picnic! I know you're out of the water for a bit anyway. You already know the Kayuba peeps so come on out! (Don't forget to RSVP!)

Damn would love to try it but I am rusty on my skills.

Yakking skills or diving skills?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom