Wannadive Bonaire - trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you very much guys, for all the heads up! I appreciate it. In the upcoming week we will celebrate our tenth anniversary. It is thanks to all of you that this will be a fantastic party!! Once again thank you very very much! Oh and those on island then...... 2 october the week long celebrations kick off at Kontiki Beach 8 PM Y'all are more than welcome!!!!

Bart

Bart thanks again for a wondeful time on the Island, Congrats to you on the Anniversay, and hope you have many more. We will be there in June 2011 with a Large group from DNY. Will stop by and say heel! Maybe you can have Dinner with us.Tell Jeffrey hello !

gypsyjim,
appreciate your friends thoughts , inputs about Windsock Resort? Thinking about this place for next visit to Bonaire. Many places to choose from. Have been to Black Durgon Inn many times but thinking south for next time whenever that is..... oh well....

I have never stayed at this resort myself, but dived the site there with people who were, and they liked the resort. I enjoyed their house reef, and quiet beautiful beach area.

Great folks at Wanndive, always very helpful. We've used them on about 7 or 8 trips now mostly to rent tanks since we have a place in town. Everyone is very friendly. One of my sons even got certified with them the week after the Thursday rum punch party at the Hut.......don't ask how that happened......i don't drink rum anymore!

Back
Top Bottom