Wannavu dive operation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbarada

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the dive operation has been resolved adequately at Wananvu resort? The last thing I read they were in transition.

I read a trip report on another board, divers were there in December, they raved about the whole experience with Ra Divers. :D So it sounds to me that everything is resolved.

That is good to hear I'll be there in April!

Ra was fine by me two weeks ago. Quite professional.

If you can get out on a 3 tank dive to the Vatu areas, you'll find the diving much better. They go if you ask and have enough people.

Thanks for the info. We have 9 divers that are willing to go on the 3 tank dives every day. Will that be enough? We'll be there mid-March.

Shore diving has always been included at no extra cost!

did you do any shore diving there? what was it like? I know it isn't the same as out of the reef system, but were there plenty of critters to watch/photo/video? :D Ron and I are big shore diving fans, even if it is only 20' deep and 40' vis.

robin:D

Viz is limited and there is a lot of Micro! The boat dives are best, but 2 or 3 shore dives are worth the effort!

Back
Top Bottom