Closed Want to buy: Thermalution heated dive shirt, size small

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rmssetc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Seeking a Thermalution heated dive shirt, size small, in working condition. Batteries & charger not required.

I have an XL I don't use.
I can also offer advice on eating habits that will lead to it fitting snugly.

Hi Tracy, are you still interested in selling this? VERY interested buyer :). Thx!!

Hi Tracy, are you still interested in selling this? VERY interested buyer :). Thx!!
I sold two of them. I may have a third at home. I can dig around when I get back in the country.

Seeking a Thermalution heated dive shirt, size small, in working condition. Batteries & charger not required.
I would pass on any thermulation heated dive vest.... get the venture heat. Have had battery issues with my thermulstion and shirt wire issues my friend had a wire connector pin break.. they are very thin compared to venture heat connections. I had mine fixed for $200 right before they went under.. but no available future batteries is just a no no. So I have a refurbished xl without any available batteries.

Venture heat is reputable. They currently have products in stock with the new version just out. Batteries last forever. Wireless remote makes it good for dry or wet, I love it for both. And available batteries make it a no brainier over the old no longer supported or repairable thermulation heated vest. Just my . 02

I would pass on any thermulation heated dive vest.... get the venture heat. Have had battery issues with my thermulstion and shirt wire issues my friend had a wire connector pin break.. they are very thin compared to venture heat connections. I had mine fixed for $200 right before they went under.. but no available future batteries is just a no no. So I have a refurbished xl without any available batteries.

Venture heat is reputable. They currently have products in stock with the new version just out. Batteries last forever. Wireless remote makes it good for dry or wet, I love it for both. And available batteries make it a no brainier over the old no longer supported or repairable thermulation heated vest. Just my . 02
Thanks so much for the advice :)

I am very interested in purchasing the XL Thermalution dive vest. Please contact me, thanks !

Back
Top Bottom