Want to buy used octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike1010

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The cheaper the better. I recently became a Dmc, and basically had to get an entirely new dive setup as a bp/w is not acceptable for teaching, and 2 second "normal" stages neither being yellow, were suitable to OW classes. I've got an integrated inflator /octo, so this will be a 3rd reg. Anyone willing to dig through their old gear?
Thanks
Mike

It needs to be yellow? If not I got a zeagle zrd w/ 32" yellow miflex braided hose ill sell you. Or standard black hose if you want.

There's often older Conshelf's etc. sold on eBay for under $40.

It needs to be yellow? If not I got a zeagle zrd w/ 32" yellow miflex braided hose ill sell you. Or standard black hose if you want.
unfortunately yes. the whole idea being that my gear look and be setup similar to the OW students, I totally disagree with this tho because the more variety that people see the less likely they are to freak when they see something vastly different than what they learned on.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 44
How cheap are you looking?
I have an OMS workhorse with black, green and yellow that are interchangeable.
I keep it as a backup in my reg bag incase either of my primary set freeflow while on the boat, I can swap out quickly.
I'll sell it shipped to Cali for $90.00

Last edited:
That's a pretty good deal Jim's offering...
If I needed one, I'd be all over that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom