Want To Buy WTB Scubapro mk25/s600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No I'm not concerened of warranty as the closest LDS is two hours away so I tend to order most of my stuff online I just never done overseas business before and I've tried contacting them thru eBay with no reply

Have the ones who order from this company before had trouble contacting this seller thru ebay

No I'm not concerened of warranty as the closest LDS is two hours away so I tend to order most of my stuff online I just never done overseas business before and I've tried contacting them thru eBay with no reply

Have the ones who order from this company before had trouble contacting this seller thru ebay

I bought from that auction link and he emailed me immediatly asking if I wanted DIN 300 or Yoke and if I wanted differnt color plastic up front. He also told me he was sending me the new 2013 S600. Bottom line is I paid via paypal with Ebay buyer protections its extremely biased towards buyers (I sell alot on ebay) you file a dispute they freeze sellers funds for the duration of the dispute. If seller does not deliver they refund even if seller does not have funds in paypal. No loss. In the end you can also charge back on your credit card.

I too could care less about warranty. My LDS wants $750 then I pay tax for total of $820. Even on ebay they are $700 new. For that price I'll take a chance.

Yea that was my thoughts on it I've never understood warranty I don't know about scuba gear but other things in life warranty is just a word and always find something to exclude it but I like using a LDS to keep the money in the community and help them make a living but that big of a price difference I'm gonna pull the trigger on eBay and hope for the best

Opie712,

Keep us posted and please share your experience with the seller when you are done with your transaction! Tks!

Paid Sunday around 4pm. He emailed right away asking if I needed DIN or Yoke (the ebay listing is for either). It was midnight his time. I asked him how he could afford to sell these for $450 new whcih is the how the exchange rate figured with taxes. He told me he was the first Italy Scubapro dealer and had over 300 regulators and first stages he bought in quantity. Sitting on my desk in Oklahoma USA, three days later, is a brand new in a box with all accessories MK25 and S600. He sent it Fed EX Express. OUTSTANDING IN EVERY WAY.

Congrats, enjoy your reg.

This is how much the regs cost in Europe, it's not how they can afford it in Europe it's just how much mark up they can afford to have here in the US and Canada.

If you look at the prices we had here this winter - ~$430 this is very much in line with how much they were selling them in Europe. The price from beaverdivers was actually better then the gray market price.

Paid Sunday around 4pm. He emailed right away asking if I needed DIN or Yoke (the ebay listing is for either). It was midnight his time. I asked him how he could afford to sell these for $450 new whcih is the how the exchange rate figured with taxes. He told me he was the first Italy Scubapro dealer and had over 300 regulators and first stages he bought in quantity. Sitting on my desk in Oklahoma USA, three days later, is a brand new in a box with all accessories MK25 and S600. He sent it Fed EX Express. OUTSTANDING IN EVERY WAY.

I just ordered one of the MK25/S600 setups. Makes a 3rd of those. I ordered 2 sets just like it from LP in May I think for about $450 per when they had a big clearance on them. I should be set on regs now. Myself and my daughter are new divers and my son is going to start class in a few weeks so we should have enough regs for the brutal FL diving.

I have bought from them before. they are correct. If you have any questions contact them through ebay. Once I had to pay an import duty of $31.00 on $540.00 worth of goods. I am not connected with them at all, just purchase from them occasionally. I hate price protection, and Scubapro is the worst of the bunch. The LDS gets these for about $360 - $410, depending on volume and will try to sell it for twice that. I kind of feel sorry for the LDS, but the old business model is dead.

Congrats, enjoy your reg.

This is how much the regs cost in Europe, it's not how they can afford it in Europe it's just how much mark up they can afford to have here in the US and Canada.

If you look at the prices we had here this winter - ~$430 this is very much in line with how much they were selling them in Europe. The price from beaverdivers was actually better then the gray market price.

Amazing. You are telling me that my LDS is marking this up 90-100% simply because he can? Even used sets like the one I bought approach $400 on ebay in the United States Market. Obscene.

Yeap, unfortunately that's how it is. It's partially not their fault but SP price fixing scheme.

Amazing. You are telling me that my LDS is marking this up 90-100% simply because he can? Even used sets like the one I bought approach $400 on ebay in the United States Market. Obscene.

Did this setup come ready to dive ordering mine as we speak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom