Want To Buy WTB Scubapro mk25/s600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I didn't get any warranty cards with mine

I registered the first stage on the scuba pro website last night. I can't find the serial number on the 2nd stage. Other s600s I have it is on the bottom front of the reg. It is not there on this one. I assume the have independent serial numbers for the 1st and second.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I registered the first stage on the scuba pro website last night. I can't find the serial number on the 2nd stage. Other s600s I have it is on the bottom front of the reg. It is not there on this one. I assume the have independent serial numbers for the 1st and second.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

On the late model S600 with the chrome face, the serial number is etched in the plastic on the bottom of the housing where the diaphragm cove screws in. On the G250v, it is etched in the plastic on the exhaust tube. You sometimes get a card, that is the parts for life program, and that comes and goes. it has no value unless you get the regulator inspected every year, whether you use it not, whether you have a problem with it or not.

thank you. I still can't find any of his other scubapro product, but thank you.

Follow this link ( copy and paste) if it does not auto-link.

a700 from cisub.marina.di.carrara | eBay

That brings up all the A700 hits. You can just type in Scubapro in the search window and browse all the gear they sell. I don't understand why the original link I sent works for me, but not for you.

Hi... need helpp...

emm... need info related to CISUB...
try to contact via email but no response (email - alexy1985@hotmail.it)
do they have any other email ?

and can we track our purchase since I need to deliver that to the asia country.

Thanks.... ^0-

I can't remember the email but it was something to that it took him a few days to respond but finally did

Oh okay... thankss...
will wait for the response, can't wait for the MK25 + S600 and octo S600.... Do you got a good deal for this ?
The price compare to my place is so mouthwatering....

Can we track the shipment of our purchase ?

Well... I could not help myself... Talking about all the good deals from this dealer.... I starting thinking about replacing a regulator on a stage tank or some side mount gear and thinking about how sweet having all around MK25/G250V's would be... So I bought another one and got it for $370.00. it took 4 days to deliver, but that was over a weekend. I'm going to go get wet... now I can back mount my doubles, side mount both stages and my deco gas. I'm going to have to restrain myself... I'm still using a 40 year old reg setup.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom