Want to order a D1 but worried...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Islandheart

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I'm 5'11 and 225 and looking to order a D1....

looking at at the size charts and trying to figure which one....

problem is is a have size 13 us feet ?

any suggestions ?

thanks

I wear a 12 shoe and dive the D7 (same size boots) in size XL...I've got a fair amount of room left in them. Not sure if it's enough for another shoe size, but I would think so. It would, of course, matter how thick the socks you wear are, too.

A buddy of mine had the XXL D7, and his size 13 feet with thick socks were a tight fit.

HTH

Last edited:
Hello Islandheart,

With all suits you need to take your measurements and use that to select a size as weight can be distributed differently on people. With that said, you can click on this link http://waterproof-usa.com/sizecharts/WATERPROOF-MEASUREMENT-GUIDE.pdf and measure yourself and use those measurements to find the best size for you. In addition, you can change the boot on your D1, there is an additional fee for that and you have to purchase the boot yourself but it is an option that might be helpful for you.

Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom