Want to see specific Marine Species at the times of your travel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PDT

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Pelagic Dive Travel is a new online search and booking platform. You can search for the marine species you want to see anywhere around the world against the dates you want to travel. Like Manta Rays in January.

Check it out and new operators coming onboard every day

Any questions drop us a line at info@pelagicdivetravel.com

Enjoy your diving!

upload_2018-4-8_17-55-18.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-8_17-53-50.png
    upload_2018-4-8_17-53-50.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 72
You seem like an interesting site with a distinct differentiation. I commend your vision. My concern is your indiegogo request for AUD $25,000 which is not really that much money. It makes me concerned that you may be woefully undercapitized. I would be concerned using an agency for a trip months in the future if they may not make financially. How do you address this concern? Thanks.

You seem like an interesting site with a distinct differentiation. I commend your vision. My concern is your indiegogo request for AUD $25,000 which is not really that much money. It makes me concerned that you may be woefully undercapitized. I would be concerned using an agency for a trip months in the future if they may not make financially. How do you address this concern? Thanks.

Valid question. If you book through us we don't "hold" any funds. For us to confirm any booking we send the funds straight on to the dive operator. The terms and conditions of the operators are strict and we ensure that the conditions are favourable to you if something was to happen to them. You would not lose your trip.
The crowdfunding is about the traction. Our position is that we are new, yes, we want to create awareness of what we are and do. We want divers to support us but at the same time grow the company. The perks we offer are good value and at the same time viable for the company. When we show that we are growing we will take the next step for funding but it won't be on a crowdfunding platform like Indiegogo.

I hope that puts you are ease

Terry - Founder

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom